Thursday 12 October 2017

TERMONOLOGY Semiotic rap


Image result for birds eye view
Image result for terminator 2 judgement day t-1000
Image result for rap

*Link to soundtrack* (Instrumental)

Come on, come close up,
see my whole face,
see my  fast pace
or short takes
now hold up...

Twist that lens sideways
See from my waist
or the eyes on my face
. *pop*

Now its a medium shot
see my chest, then the rest
Are you ready for whats next?

boom

After a little transition
I'll provide expostion,
Or whatever, binary opposition?

Now please, provide anchorage
I wanna know whats happenin
across this whole take.
Image result for worms eye

Now tell me, do you want a birds eye
worms eye, hair dye a new zip and fly?
Cause call me, I got it all like mise-en-scene
I never leave anything unforeseen

*Bam* you hear that ambient sound?
 Was that a shot? so damn hot?

Listen, acheive a bit of what I call
Veri..simi..litude
Hey watch that attitude
Cause now i'm gonna try to make you feel..... *for me*
Its a really sad story

Uh

It was a lonely Sunday
I got filmed, with a HA
Director made me look weak
I mean.. What am I,
T-1k from judgement day?

Tell me, did you like this sound?
This diegetic sound?
Now tell me, who is the audience?
Can you guess the primary
While i tell you the secon
wait for it?....dary.
*mic drop*










1 comment:

  1. A: scope for further explanation of some terms, but I like the effort and the creativity, and you've covered a good range of terms. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete